A good client relationship will help to generate a ongoing business, client retention, brand reputation and also helps in building a positive working relationship. We believe in not just providing a service to our clients but also forming a relationship based on understanding our client’s needs and then developing solutions based on those needs. Every client is important to us and our services are tailored to suit the needs of our clients.
Companies That Trust Us
Cybervault Innovations and Technologies Pte Ltd.
(C) All Rights Reserved 2023
Terms & Conditions
This policy covers how Cybervault Innovations and Technologies Pte Ltd, Inc., a Singapore corporation ("Cybervault Innovations and Technologies," "we," "us," or "our") treats personal information that it collects and receives on www.Cybervaultit.com. We are not in the business of selling information about you: we use information shared with us for the sole purpose of running and improving our services. This notice tells you what information we collect, steps we take to protect and secure it, how we use and share information, and finally, how you can contact us with questions or concerns.
INFORMATION WE GATHER
1. Cybervault Innovations and Technologies collects personal information when you register with us, use Cybervault Innovations and Technologies products or services, or post content on a Cybervault Innovations and Technologies web site or blog. This information is limited to your email address, username, and any information you post on your site. Your password is stored securely using a salted, variable work factor, one-way hash function.
2. Cybervault Innovations and Technologies may also collect personal information if you enter into promotions or sweepstakes.
3. Cybervault Innovations and Technologies automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookies, and the pages you request. We also collect other use information as part of our analytics services, in order to improve the service. However, we do not link such information to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our site.
4. Cybervault Innovations and Technologies uses information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, identification and authentication, services improvement, support, contact, research, and anonymous reporting.
Our third party partners employ clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons), images, and scripts that help them better manage content on our site. We do not tie the information gathered to our Users' personally identifiable information.
Third Parties, with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site, also use Flash cookies to collect and store information. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies because of the amount of, type of, and how data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser may not remove Flash cookies. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies click here:
1. Cybervault Innovations and Technologies occasionally obtains IP addresses from users depending upon how you access our web sites. IP addresses, browser and session information may be used for various purposes, including to:
2. Diagnose and prevent service or technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
3. Estimate the total number of users visiting Cybervault Innovations and Technologies’ web sites from specific geographical regions.
4. Help determine which users have access privileges to certain content, services or resources that we offer.
5. Monitor and prevent fraud and abuse.
1. A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
2. If you reject all cookies, you may not be able to use Cybervault Innovations and Technologies services or products that require you to "sign in" and you may not be able to take full advantage of all offerings.
3. You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies or notify you when a cookie is set.
4. Cybervault Innovations and Technologies uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including to:
5. Require you to re-enter your password after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account contents.
6. Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using the Cybervault Innovations and Technologies Sites, Products and Services.
7. Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic.
8. Conduct research to improve the content and services provided on the Cybervault Innovations and Technologies Sites, Products and Services.
INFORMATION USE, SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
1. Cybervault Innovations and Technologies does not share personal information we learn about you from your use of the Cybervault Innovations and Technologies web sites, products and services with others except as described in this policy.
2. We do not share, sell, rent or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
3. Cybervault Innovations and Technologies may use or share your personal information where it is necessary to complete a transaction, to operate or improve the Cybervault Innovations and Technologies products and services, or to do something that you have asked us to do. We use other third parties such as a credit card processing company to bill you for goods and services. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for promotional purposes.
4. From time to time, Cybervault Innovations and Technologies or a partner may sponsor a promotion, sweepstake or contest on Cybervault Innovations and Technologies. You may be asked to provide personal information including name, email address or home address or to answer questions in order to participate. This information will be used strictly for the purpose of notifying and arranging delivery of promotional items to the person selected.
5. When you register for Cybervault Innovations and Technologies, we collect user-submitted account information such as username and email address to identify users and send notifications related to the use of the service.
6. When you post content on a Cybervault Innovations and Technologies web site, you have the ability to post content, which may include personally identifiable information about yourself.
7. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
9. If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. Cybervault Innovations and Technologies stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program.
10. CYBERVAULT INNOVATIONS AND TECHNOLOGIES MAY SHARE PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU UNDER THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCE:
i) We may share your personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, to establish or exercise our legal rights or, defend against legal claims and if in our judgment in such circumstances, disclosure is required or appropriate.
Cybervault Innovations and Technologies may revise, modify or update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your particular Cybervault Innovations and Technologies account or by placing a prominent notice on our site prior to the change becoming effective.
Widgets may support functions that require that you disclose certain personally identifiable information given the user's choice of participation. This information is collected in many different ways such as: forms, surveys, contests, forums, subscribing or unsubscribing to mailings and correcting or updating personally identifiable information and are only used for the purpose in which they were collected. Forms, which require sensitive information such as financial information (credit card) to process purchases for products or services, are SSL encrypted to protect your sensitive information.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
SOCIAL MEDIA WIDGETS
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make efforts to ensure security on our systems.
1. We use physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
2. Your account information is password-protected. Additionally, your account's password is stored using a salted, variable work factor, one-way hash algorithm.
3. In certain areas, Cybervault Innovations and Technologies uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software.
4. If Cybervault Innovations and Technologies learns of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using Cybervault Innovations and Technologies or providing personal information to us you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of those sites, products and services. We may post a notice on our applicable web sites if a security breach occurs. If this happens, you will need a web browser enabling you to view the applicable web sites. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you should notify us at email@example.com
CHANGING YOUR PREFERENCES AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. You can edit your account information with Cybervault Innovations and Technologies.com at any time.
2. You can delete your applicable account by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; we will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, however, please note that some personal information, primarily your contact information, may remain in our records to the extent necessary to protect our legal interests or document compliance with regulatory requirements.
3. If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, or delete such information by making the change on our user account page, or by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com.