Position Name - Data Entry
Experience - 7 years
No of positions - 1
Location - Chennai
In this role you will be collaborating with IDP’s Data Engineering and Governance, an enterprise capability team and be responsible to drive transformation effort towards the right outcomes for students, clients, and student placement network.
- Develops and maintains scalable data pipelines and builds out new API integrations to support continuing increases in data volume and complexity.
- Collaborates with analytics and business teams to improve data models that feed business intelligence tools, increasing data accessibility and fostering data-driven decision making across the organization.
- Performs data analysis required to troubleshoot data related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues.
- Building necessary infrastructure using AWS and SQL technologies. This will enable effective data extraction, transformation, and loading from a variety of data sources.
- Collaborate with engineers in Australia and India on existing IDP architecture patterns.
- Drive good practice in data capture within the campus to ensure that data accurately reflects activity.
Take responsibility for Outcomes
You love technology, are continuously learning and extending your knowledge of best practice and the business value of technology innovations.
- Experience with Large Language Models
Here’s what we’re looking for
- Bachelors or master’s in software engineering, Computer Science, or other relevant disciplines
- Strong Knowledge in SQL and Python v3.x Language
- Can analyse new source data, model entities, and write complex SQL.
- Minimum 7 years of Overall Development Experience and at least 4+ years on SQL coding and 2+ years on Python
- Could have worked on AWS Lambda and Microservices development.
- Advanced SQL, Python, CDK, Terraform, Lambda and scheduling software.
- Ability to question, probe and demonstrate understanding a problem, and to propose/check a possible solution to that problem.